Wednesday, December 9, 2015

TOP BEST 20+ ANGEL SMS N QUOTES FOR HIM N HER | LATEST SHAYARI, JOKES AND SMS

ANGEL SMS N QUOTES


"If I ever saw an angel, it was in your eyes."

"Every minute I spend with you is like being in heaven and looking in an angel's eyes."

"God does everything with purpose. He created you, a beautiful angel, without wings only to make you stay with me forever."

"Not all heroes walk in the glamour of the lights. Not all angels have wings. Love is the power that will open your eyes. Love is the sight that lets you see these things."

"When an angel laughs, love has been recognized, when an angel cries, love has died. An angel is love in disguise."

"My mind is in a daze. I can't believe what I've seen. An angel took me to you last night in my dream."

"Love is the angel that wanders within, tormenting the heart."

"Angels live in the hearts of those who dare to love."

"Angels are like diamonds; each one is unique and cannot be created, but can only be found."

"As I gaze upon your beauty, I think to myself, never have I seen an angel fly so low."

"The angel of love will fill your heart and you will have all you seek in time to come."

"If I were an angel... I would choose to watch over you."

"When during sad times an angel should come to you, open your eyes and see who that angel is, for that is your one true love."

"You are an angel and I but a mere mortal. We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance."

"The one who breaks your heart is a devil of his love, but the victim is the angel and the light that shines above."

"Thinking of you makes my life complete. You're my golden clouds; you're my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me... perfect for my soul!

"Just one night in your dreams would be like spending eternity staring at the face of an angel."

"Friends are angels that come from above. Sent down from God for you to love. So if you are sad, and don't know what to do. Just remember that I care for you!"

"If tears could build a stairway on memories alone, I'd walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again."

"When you're in love, it's like having a piece of heavens' golden gates in your pocket like a guardian angel."

Related Posts

TOP BEST 20+ ANGEL SMS N QUOTES FOR HIM N HER | LATEST SHAYARI, JOKES AND SMS
4/ 5
Oleh

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *